When mature, Sunan Drajat establishing boarding schools in the village of Dalem duwur Drajat, Paciran Lamongan.
Sunan Drajat which has a small name or raden Qosim son of Sunan Ampel and famous with his intelligence. Having mastered the lessons of Islam, he spread the religion of Islam in the village Drajad as a fief of land in the district Paciran. This place is supplied by the kingdom of Demak. He was given the title Sunan Mayang Madu by Raden Syarifudin Patah in 1442/1520 BC.
Tomb of Sunan Drajat can be reached from Surabaya and Tuban, via Road Daendels (Anyer – Panarukan), but when passing Lamongan can be reached 30 minutes by private vehicles.
Philosophy Sunan Drajat terabadikan in poverty is now on the stairs to the seventh level of the Tomb of Sunan Drajat complex. Complete philosophical meaning to the seven steps are as follows:
- Memangun resep teyasing Sasomo (we always make other people happy)
- Jroning suko kudu eling Ian waspodo (in cheerful mood we should be aware and vigilant)
- Laksitaning subroto tan nyipto marang pringgo bayaning lampah (on the way to achieve the goal – noble we are not concerned with any form of obstacle)
- Meper Hardaning Pancadriya (we should always suppress the surge of desire)
- Heneng – Hening – Henung (at rest we will obtain in a state of stillness and silence that we will achieve the goal – noble).
- Mulyo guno Panca Waktu (an inner and outer happiness can only be achieved at the five daily prayers)
- Menehono teken marang wong kang wuto, Menehono mangan marang wong kang luwe, Menehono busono marang wong kang wudo, Menehono ngiyup marang wongkang kodanan (Give the science so that people become smarter, Prosperous it was a poor people’s lives, Teach decency in people who have no shame , and give people who suffer from protection)
Historically Sunan Drajat also known as a creator song Mocopat namely Pangkur. The remaining gamelan Sunan Drajat now stored at the Regional Museum.
To honor the service as a saint Sunan Drajat propagator of Islam in the region Lamongan and to preserve cultural and historic objects Sunan Drajat legacy, her family and friends who contributed to the Islamic religious broadcasting, the Government founded the Museum of Regional Lamongan Sunan Drajat Tomb on the east side. This museum was inaugurated by the Governor of East Java on March 1, 1992.
Leave a Comments
mocopat, Pangkur, raden qasim